Green Star Business Benefits
Consulting and Concierge Support
- In-depth sustainability assessment on all aspects of your organization and facility.
- Customized recommendations and goals report developed from assessment findings.
- Quarterly one-hour follow-up meetings on sustainability plan and resource conservation initiatives to assist with accountability and support.
- Dedicated Eco-Cycle staff member to answer questions and provide support.
- Access to expert consultants on an as-needed basis.
Promotion of Your Business
- Green Star Business members are featured on Eco-Cycle’s frequently visited website.
- Regular social media posts made to highlight individual Green Star Business members.
- Green Star Business logo provided to members for use in marketing materials or website.
- Recognition provided, including a window decal and Green Star Business certificate.
- Network members receive Eco-Cycle’s monthly newsletter (9,000 reach).
Sustainability Training and Education for your Staff
- Customized sustainability trainings provided to your staff on topics such as: zero waste management, energy and water conservation, reducing and disposing of hazardous waste, green purchasing, and sustainable lifestyles.
- Monthly sustainability tips created to share with your staff.
- Customized guidelines on waste reduction and energy and water conservation for distribution to staff.
Peer-to-Peer Network Engagement
- Quarterly Lunch-and-Learns hosted by Eco-Cycle offering facilitated discussion and trainings on current sustainability topics.
- Connect with other members to exchange ideas on our Facebook discussion forum.
- Annual Awards Event to honor and acknowledge Green Star Businesses in the community.
- Coordination Meeting: We sit down with you to discuss the trajectory for your membership in our program: what’s included, what’s expected, and perks.
- Initial Assessment: Our team tours your office and conducts a comprehensive questionnaire to better understand your business, culture, and established sustainability practices.
- Recommendation Report: Our experts provide you with a customized set of recommendations ranging from how to reduce waste, water and energy use, to how to get employees and customers engaged.
- Goal Setting: We collaborate with you to set achievable goals for the coming year.
- Friendly Reminders: Think of us as your concierge or conscious; we are there to provide a gentle boost to you when you need it.
- Progress Report: Our team meets with you quarterly to assist your company in advancing your sustainability goals.
- Training & Events: We train your employees on how to implement sustainability practices and assist with the coordination of company events to involve your community and clients.
- Learn from Your Peers: Through our quarterly network gatherings, you and other Green Star Business members have a chance to share and learn best practices from each other.